It is estimated by the age of 21, each of us has acquired 20,000 hours of negative self-talk. Learn to listen to the voices in your head. Whatever you are thinking is what you are feeling.
Everyone has many personality labels yet most of us resist being labeled. Over a lifetime, we each will have hundreds of labels because we each have unique life experiences. The main way we learn our labels is from others. We generally resist these learnings as it feels that the labels have a negative connotation. Yet most of our labels are positive and negative at the same time.
We each love to learn about ourselves. But we pretend that we don’t want to know. It is the same maneuver we use to view a group picture that includes us. While oohing and aahing over all the other group members, we are secretly gazing at ourselves.
Personality labels are personality indicators. Labels can be positive and negative at the same time. By learning our personality traits, we can determine the positives about ourselves to enrich our self-image. Understanding ourselves and what motivates each of us can be a powerful tool towards meeting life’s challenges and personal dreams.
By learning our personality traits, we can determine the positives about ourselves and change the negative thoughts to positive ones. The Changemaker Test is meant to be the starting point for self-discovery. With the complete test, answers and explanations, anyone can test their friends and family.
Also anyone who has compassion for others can use these materials to begin discussion groups of persons interested in self-discovery. Anyone can start a free group online at Squidoo after s/he publishes a lens about anything.
The Changemaker Test includes:
- The test of 25 personality traits include the categories of NLP(neurolinguistic programming), birth order, family roles, emotional energy, and MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- From the 25 traits, each person will learn 10 of his/her personality traits
- Each of the 25 traits is explained in an individual description
- Included is the Big Five Test and enneagram information
- A bibliography for all the personality traits has been added and links for each of the personality labels is added
The Changemaker Test is free at this site. A PDF copy is available at Changemaker: Reinventing Yourself.